High Seas and Fallen Stars
Craftmaster of Gond, the "Ironfist", Lieutenant to Teldar, Quartermaster and Siegemaster of Maiden's Kiss and Immurk's Hold
- Tall enough to rival most men (a fact he frequently boasts to shorter humans), the fact Thorund is a dwarf is only revealed by his beard, and booming voice. Thorund’s arms and chest are well-muscled and covered in many tattoos of black, blue, and gold inks. The tattoos depict: gears, chains, strange mechanical contraptions, and explosions, along with the usual admixture of seamonsters, whores, and skulls. His meticulously maintained beard of long black braids is held together by gold bands. A well-worn and faded black tricorn hat covers his bald head although he often removes it to wipe sweat from his brow.
- Thorund has the strong, over-sized right arm of a blacksmith. However, where his right hand should be is instead a magnificent and fearsome contraption in the form of a mechanical gauntlet which would fit over a hill-giant’s hand. Around his neck swings a bronze cog on an iron chain.
- Some say that some dwarf lord took Thorund’s hand for treason before he was exiled. The few who have had the courage to ask Thorund on how he got the iron hand claim that it is of his own creation.
- In battle, Thorund makes short bloody work out of his enemies with Ironfist
- Craftmaster of Gond, Quartermaster of Maiden’s Kiss and Immurk’s Hold, lieutenant to Teldar.