High Seas and Fallen Stars
Thilana the Mistress
- After killing Thevren, Thilana executed the next phase of her plans which extended beyond revenge for her former lover.
- Assuming the leadership of the pirate fleet of Dragonisle, Thilana created a network of spies and informants throughout many of the seaport taverns and whorehouses where she had friends.
- Despite the fact she never Captained a vessel, Thilana accumulated an extensive hoard through the direction of strikes at unaware targets through her information network.
- In fact, she would frequently travel in disguise to various seaside locations using her charms to further strengthen and expand her information network.
- Thilana is rumored to have given birth to the man who founded the present ruling dynasty of the forest land of Gulthmere.
- However, Thilana’s increasingly frequent visits to land caused some beneath her on Dragonisle to doubt her worth as a Pirate Lord.
- In Tantras in 1305 DR, Laershala strangled Thilana to death and claimed leadership of the Freecaptains of Dragonisle and named herself Master of the Seathrone.