High Seas and Fallen Stars
- A massive 8000 ft tall spear of a mountain located on Dragonisle’s southern end.
- Above 1000 feet, the Earthspur is an inhospitable, bare, windswept rock home to only lichens and nesting seabirds.
- The Earthspur protects the northwestern part of the island which lies in the shadow of the huge peak.
- The land on the northwestern side slopes gently to the foot of the Earthspur, providing over 70 square miles of land within an easy climb of Immurk’s Hold
- Can be seen on a clear day from nearly 100 miles away, making it a landmark for navigation throughout much of the central Inner Sea.