High Seas and Fallen Stars
- The flagship of a fleet owned by Volludan, Guildmaster of the Shadowmasters of Telflamm.
- Volludan fled by sea from Telflamm to escape the retribution of the church of Tempus for stealing a regalia of holy items from the Temple.
- Without time to plot a proper course, Volludan sailed his ship into dangerous waters, and directly into the teeth of a great storm in late Alturiak of the Year of the Arch (1353 DR).
- The high winds, broke Shadowwake’s mast, and that great timber broke the ship in twain.
- All the crew except four died as the ship sank.
- Volludan himself bled to death aboard the sinking vessel after a snapped line from the mast lashed about his neck.
Last Known Location
- The Shadowake’s last surface position was ten miles north of Cape Dragonfang.