High Seas and Fallen Stars
- A small isle south and east of Sembia, north of Turmish, and west of the Pirate Isles.
- The terrain of Prespur is a combination of rocky beaches on it’s coastal areas with verdant greenland and rocky cliffs as one moves further inland.
- Native location for the famed Rosecork Tree
- Once the private estate of a great Netherese mage named Prespur.
- These islands are not considered part of the Pirate Isles, but the dual islands of Prespur are among that chain.
- The main island houses two small towns that act as the main ports and shipyards for Cormyr’s Blue Dragons as well as the begrudging presence of some Sembian freesails as well (each group in separate towns on opposite ends of the isle).
- Palaggar is the Cormyrean shipyard and garrison town, while the Sembians occupy the smaller town of Uarhold.