High Seas and Fallen Stars
- A large shallow bay protected by a massive stone circular seawall with perfected smooth surfaces.
- The seawall (Grumbar’s Arm) was supposedly constructed by archons of Grumbar in the days of legend.
- These days it is maintained by the local Kelthanni priests of Grumbar known as “Earthshapers”.
- Although the barbor is shallow, it’s depths are gentle and predictable.
- During peak smuggling season, the harbor consistently operates at it’s capacity of approximately 150 ships
- In fact, sea-traffic here during peak season sometimes rivals that at Westgate or Procampur!