High Seas and Fallen Stars
- A collection of rocky spurs measuring 150 miles in diameter dotting the sea.
- Located approximately 100 miles from the coast of Sembia.
- There are fifteen identified islands among this chain, though with Prespur and the smaller, uninhabited islands, there are over sixty Pirate Isles.
- All contain high, rocky cliffs and peaks with limited shorelines, few approachable ports, and limited vegetation along the lower slopes of the peaks.
- Most wood used for boat repairs or building comes from the mainlands or shipwrack.