High Seas and Fallen Stars
- This central mountain stands up to 1000 feet above sea level and has huge stone reliefs along it’s cliffs.
- The stone reliefs depict noble cyclopian figures on an epic scale, and they lead one along an ancient carved stone path to the summit of Mount Paldir.
- Some of the carvings have magical glyphs which have baffled the few scholars whom have attempted to decipher them.
- Some say that the carvings were done by the cyclopses themselves. Others say it was done with great magic and flight.
- One thing which all the legends surrounding Paldir agree upon however, is that the great cyclopian ruins hold an ancient treasure from the days when the Great Ones ruled the Inner Sea.