High Seas and Fallen Stars
- A deepwater bay with unnaturally green coloration located on the northern tip of Oresk
- The calm waters here are due to a natural seawall created by the island of Bulta to the northwest as well as numerous rocky outcroppings between Bulta and Oresk.
- Due to the numerous breakrocks present in the seawall as well as within, sailing within Jade Bay is highly treacherous for any unfamiliar captain.
- According to legend, a great treasure-ship from Telflamm whose hull was filled with precious jade from the oriental lands beyond the Great Waste once crashed upon the breakrocks and sunk here.
- Others say the bay gets it’s color from the large amount of plant material which is thrown into the bay’s waters from Oresk’s verdant terrain.
- Home to a large number of sea turtles.