High Seas and Fallen Stars
- One of the original Mulhorandi structures, this 80 foot tall pillar of salt-washed grey stone stands at the northernmost point of Immurk’s Harbor as it joins with the seawall.
- It’s only entrance, a salt-washed oak door leads to a large ground level round room filled with jugs of whale oil.
- A crude winding stone stair leads up to a 4th story single room cottage with one door leading down and one leading up.
- The cottage is a round room with an old bed, filthy rushes, a small round table with two chairs, and basic accommodations.
- The winding stairs leading further up still end at the top of the lighthouse where the former crystal and glass mechanical beacon is now shattered.
- From this vantage one can see out over the Inner Sea to the east, north, and south, but not over the Earthspur mountain to the west.
- Formerly operated Godwin, a blind, crippled drunk of a keeper who was found poisoned and dead in the lighthouse cottage on 6 Kythorn 1358.