High Seas and Fallen Stars
- A commonly visited location, at least in part because of its strategic location at the join of The Windrace and The Bowl.
- Two natural protected harbors exist on the south end of Ilthan, each with a small community of pirates.
- Most landings here tend to be temporary, pulling out during winter to return to Dragonisle.
- The buildings are temporary, as the winter storms often wash the settlements away and they must be rebuilt in the spring.
- Ilthan is settled by cyclopean shepherds who herd pigs and goats, and live in caves on the high cliffs of the northern shore.
- In general the pirates are careful to avoid these cruel and stupid creatures although the few harbors available in the southern shores are temporary each year and set by the pirates.
- The pirates find it too difficult either to destroy the cyclopses or effectively do more than raid a few head of sheep here.
- There is a huge ruined city at the islands center and highest point, but only legends tell its tale.
- More than half the eastern isle sunk beneath the waves (which explains the rugged cliffs).
- Known as the Isle of Empty Eyes by the pirates because of the massive statues of cyclopses with empty eye sockets which dot the northern aspect of the isle.