High Seas and Fallen Stars
- A luxury manor built in approximately -2000 DR by the Netherese mage, Prespur, to whom the isle is named after.
- Was partially ruined, heavily weathered, and entirely looted over the next several millenia.
- Was re-built and converted into garrison fort for the Cormyrian Freesailors by order of Palaghard I Obarskyr in 1165 DR.
Legend: The Coronation Crown of Palaghard I
- According to legend, Immurk the Invincible, and Pirate King of the Isles stole the coronation crown of King Palaghard I Obarskyr of Cormyr in the Year of Long Shadows, 1164 DR.
- The crime was so audacious that Palaghard believed that no one could be so brave, and that the Procampan master jewelers who’d crafted it must be cheating him instead.
- Palaghard I mustered the Cormyrian Navy and nearly declared war on Procampur before being corrected.
- Immurk’s role was eventually revealed and the crown recovered.
- In response to this audacious crime, Palaghard I enacted the following changes:
1. The partially ruined manor of the Netherese mage Prespur be converted into a fort for Cormyrian garrisons to ensure year-round presence in the Inner Sea.
2. Palaghard I drafted the initial Letter of Marque which formed the Cormyrian Freesailors organization.