High Seas and Fallen Stars
- A horrible affliction suffered by those in squalor and unclean living conditions.
- Those injured while in filthy surroundings might also catch it.
- Spread by the bites of infected animals which frequent sewers such as Dire Rats, Otyughs, and Giant Flies.
- Symptoms appear in 1-3 days and include: fever, chills, headaches, joint and muscle pain, weakness, and swollen lymph nodes.
- Late in the disease’s course it is common to experience bleeding from skin ulcers, black rot of the extremities, and seizures.
- If left untreated it can kill the average human in under a week.
- Traditional treatment involves a good diet, rest, access to clean air, and wound care.