High Seas and Fallen Stars
- Medium-sized galley that is fast, nimble, and eminently suitable for warfare.
- It has two masts and sails better than it rows with any kind of favorable wind.
- It is fully decked, and the rowers are covered from attack.
- The dromond usually has a small deckhouse or fighting platform at the stern.
- The dromond is the most advanced galley design, and not many seafaring folk have the expertise and skills to build a dromond.
- Regions: Thay, Mulhorand, Unther, Chessenta.