High Seas and Fallen Stars
- The basic medieval-era sailing ship (essentially, an improved Round Ship)
- Single-masted sailing ship with a round, sturdy hull.
- Has a partial deck (the waist of the ship is not decked over, but the ends are) and raised bow and stern platforms that are open, as opposed to being enclosed like a true forecastle or sterncastle.
- It is seaworthy, but not very handy in adverse winds.
- Range from seventy-five to ninety feet in length and are twenty feet wide.
- These vessels can carry 150 tons of cargo and a crew of twenty.
- More advanced vessels such as Caravels and the Turmish Sohars are becoming less rare on the Inner Sea.
- Regions: Cormyr, Sembia, Impiltur, Vast, Aglarond.