High Seas and Fallen Stars
- A simple crown of driftwood.
- Discovered in the Halls of the Sea-born High in 1170 DR at Cimbar Chessenta after the High Priestess of Umberlee experienced a vision following a prayer sacrifice involving an enemy of the church.
- Gifted to Immurk the Bold by the High Priestess of Umberlee during a coronation ceremony at the Halls of the Sea-born that same year.
- Some chroniclers write that the High Priestess of Umberlee was in fact Immurk’s lover.
- Immediately after Immurk‘s death in 1201, the crown changed hands a number of times including: Immurk’s First Mate, Captain Black Anzil, Lord Chazdan, and Respitil the pirate-mage.
- Came into possession of Urdogen in 1204 DR and was used to cornate him the Second Hurricane King, First among the Free Captains.
- Was lost at sea somewhere northwest of Fang Rocks in 1209 DR after Urdogen’s death and the sinking of Raging Tears during Urdogen’s Last Stand.