High Seas and Fallen Stars
- A spotless white capped mushroom which has been pickled to enhance it’s potency.
- The Archon Mushroom tends to grow on ignored stores of grains or rice which are not kept suitably dry.
- Often dried or pickled, and eaten most commonly by druids and clerics for its benefits.
- Eating one dose of the mushrooms quickly is a full round action, but the effects do not begin until about 5 minutes later.
- Eating the mushrooms gives one a sense of unity and understanding with spiritual or divine matters, but also tends to result in dizziness.
- They are typically sold in single doses for 1gp each.
- Benefit: +1d4 Wis for one hour.
- Cost: -1d4 Dex for two hours.