High Seas and Fallen Stars
"The Cutlass", former pirate, current owner of the Creaking Cutlass in Immurk's Hold
- A stoutly-built man in his early 40s.
- Has a greasy unkempt beard, an expanding round belly, a hook for a right hand, and a mouth full of yellow teeth.
- A former pirate who served under Captain known for his invincibility with a cutlass in his right hand and a deck beneath his feet.
- That was of course until his his sword hand was amputated to answer for a crime of piracy as charged and executed by Ser Dalvar Corzon.
- After his amputation, Teldar gave Jomo the a plot of land and enough funds to built the Creaking Cutlass tavern as a “retirement gift” for his long loyal service.
- Now he’s got a hook on his right wrist and serves stout drinks with his left.
- Offers free food and drink to any man whom brings back Dalvar’s right hand because as he sees it "In the Isles, the law is “an eye for an eye, a hand for a hand”.
- Loves to tell the tales of his adventures on [[Maiden’s Kiss]].
- Encourages his patrons to provide their own entertainment, rewarding sea-chanteys and lewd poems with free drinks, but he has little tolerance to fighting in his establishment.
- His knowledge of the Pirate Isles is prolific.
- Drinks himself drunk each night and sometimes forgets to collect payment from his patrons.
- On the 3rd of Kythorn 1358 Jomo killed a Dire Rat on his bar with his hook hand and subsequently used it for his Brown Stew.