High Seas and Fallen Stars
Legendary white leviathan, The"Sun-eater" (deceased)
- A colossal Leviathan from the Alamber Sea whom is hundreds of years old.
- Brightmaw’s body glows with a bright golden radiance which can be seen even when it is deep below a ship.
- When opening its galleon-sized jaws, a blinding light as bright as the sun glows out of it’s gaping mouth.
- Just before a ship is swallowed whole, it’s crew sees a bright light approaching from the depths below which grows larger and brighter with each passing second until eventually it surfaces with it’s jaw open in a final blinding flash of light, only to descend back to the darkness below.
- Slain by in the Alamber Sea on the 23rd of Mirtul 1358.
- Worshiped by the Kuo-Toa of the Inner Sea as one of the aspects of their god Blibdoolpoolp (the Seamother).